Call for Experts
The European Affordable Housing Consortium, SHAPE-EU is looking for experts to support the process.
Would you like to contribute to the Renovation Wave in the social or affordable housing sector? Help local actors improve their renovation projects and watch new lighthouse projects emerge? Share your insights on the most effective approaches in a wide range of fields related to district renovation, such as district heating, co-creation methodologies, or energy communities?
What would you do?
The European Affordable Housing Consortium invites experts to register for its pool of experts. From this database, we will choose the most fitting candidate for the following activities:
- Mentor SMEs, public authorities, or social and affordable housing providers who are planning or already implementing renovation projects at the district level. The mentorship peer-to-peer support should be underpinned by the expert’s own experience in a renovation project.
- Present their renovation project, approach, and impact. Presentations will occur on-site at one of the Consortium events in 2023, and online, at our webinar series programmed for 2023 as well.
- You must have concluded a renovation project at the district level, with a meaningful role, such as contractor, project leader, builder, service or technology provider, and architect. Other roles can be considered.
- You have verified expertise in planning and management, social innovation, technological or technical advancements related to new construction or renovation of affordable or social districts.
- You are a legal resident in an EU country or the following countries: Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, and Moldova.
- You are proficient in English, other European Union languages will be considered in specific cases.
- You are flexible to travel to at least of one the following cities – Barcelona (on 7-9th June 2023), Paris (20-22nd June 2023), Vienna (18-19th June 2023), and Brussels in February 2024.
- Last but not least, you are available to present online their project and approach (at least once).
Applications are now closed and a second round will open later in the year.
Any questions or issues about the call can be addressed to João Gonçalves email@example.com