Affordable Housing Initiative Study Visit in Brussels22-02-2024
Are you working in the field of social housing renovation?
Join a practical study visit to Brussels, Belgium on February 22, 2024 to:
- discover innovative social housing models and renovation approaches
- successful social housing renovation projects developing sustainable, socially mixed, and resilient urban quarters
- meet the local experts behind the scenes who make it possible.
The objective of this study tour is to provide practical insights on renovation of large, mixed-use, mixed-income social and affordable housing districts.
Organised by the European Affordable Housing Consortium and hosted by Housing Europe’s member, SLRB which is the main provider of social housing in Brussels, this study visit focuses on learning about social and affordable housing in Belgium, the different support mechanisms, citizen engagement approaches, and successfully implemented projects.
The study visit takes place on February 22, 2024 a day after the Affordable Housing Initiative Final Conference and participants are welcome to attend this even as well. More information will follow in this web space.
- Representatives and/or elected representatives of local authorities, representatives of social or affordable housing providers, employees of SMEs working with affordable and social housing renovation.
- Participants’ organisations should be based in Single Market Programme (SMP) countries
- Participants should be planning or implementing renovation projects, preferably at district level.
A more detailed programme will be uploaded shortly.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Travel and accommodation fees can be reimbursed up to 500 EUR/person based on supporting documents.
If you are interested in participating, please complete this application form with a few questions regarding your motivation to participate.
The deadline to apply is 20th of December 2023, 18:00 CET.
Please note that the number of participants is limited, therefore your participation is not guaranteed. The applications will be evaluated based on candidates’ motivation submitted via application form and respecting the deadline. Priority will be given to participants who have not previously benefited from travel support.
The study visit will be held in English.