Renovation planning and delivery (Part II) & Financing district-level affordable housing renovations integrated into an urban renovation programme15-11-2023
In the final sixth online training day, Energy Cities continues the discussion on planning and delivery of renovation, while GNE Finance will guide participants in the ways they can finance large energy community programmes in existing residential housing.
More information will follow a month prior to the session.
15th November 2023 I online
Renovation of affordable and social housing districts: essential planning and delivery aspects (Part II)
Financing district-level affordable housing renovations integrated into an urban renovation programme
The training days will be focused on the content of the Blueprint Modules and the lessons learnt from the best practices analysed. They will serve as providing the main aspects to apply for successful district renovations, and give willingness for local industry partners to join more in-depth capacity-building activities.
On the other hand, the webinar series on funding deep renovation will include information and case presentations of funding opportunities, such as:
- EU level financial and technical assistance tools (Recovery and Resilience Facility Scheme, InvestEU, ELENA, LIFE, Technical Support Instrument).
- Mobilisation of private capital investments, such as the potential of social and green bonds, and facilitating their access for members of local industrial partnerships.
- The creation of project pipelines to tap into the potential of instruments, funds and programmes for district renovation targeting social and affordable housing.
- Financial advisory to members of local industrial partnerships to make complex financing arrangements for renovation at district level going beyond energy efficiency, including social innovation, access to social and local services, and empowerment of residents.
- National or local funding opportunities targeting urban regeneration projects at district level could also be investigated on case-by-case basis, according to the needs of the local industrial partnerships.
- Funding opportunities at European level under Horizon Europe or a Smart Cities call.
Subscribe to our newsletter here and do not miss a thing about the upcoming events.